Greenville County Schools and Greenville Federal Credit Union Announce Second Student-Run Branch
On Friday, February 24, Greenville Federal Credit Union and Greer High School held a joint press conference announcing the opening of a student-run branch at Greer High School. The Branch at Greer High is set to open in August of 2023. The announcement was made live at Greer High with students and guests from the community, local and state government, Greenville Federal Credit Union, GCS Board of Trustees and District administration in attendance. This initiative brings real-world financial literacy and education into the school and allows students to gain real-life experience and preparation both for college and future careers as outlined in the District’s Graduation Plus initiative. Read more.
News & Events
- 2023 Winter Newsletter
- Credit union announces Dr. Manisha Shanbhag as the December Community Hero.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union Foundation 2023 Scholarships application opens October 1.
- Credit union announces Jane Trexler and Whitney Keene as the April Community Heroes.
- 2023 Spring Newsletter
- Credit union announces Lindsey Metz and Jeff Townsend as the February Community Heroes.
- Credit union announces Mary Hipp as the next Community Hero.
- Why Adjustable Rate Mortgages are making a comeback.
- Reminder: The credit union will be closed on Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Youth Tip: Why Your Teen Needs a Checking Account.
- Youth Tip: How to teach kids to budget money.
- Paying for Your Wedding: Personal Loans vs Credit Cards
- What’s the deal with “early paycheck”?
- Fraud Prevention: Phone number "spoofing" scams on the rise.
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.
|Visa Platinum**||13.49% APR*|
|Auto Loan 36 mos**||5.24% APR*|
|Mortgage 2YR ARM**||5.00% APR*|
|Mortgage 5/1 ARM**||5.50% APR*|
|Mortgage Fixed||Call for rates.|
*Rate. **As low as. ***Yield. See Rates pages for disclosures.