Your path to a bright financial future begins here.
Greenville Federal Credit Union cares about your financial wellness. As a benefit of membership you have access to one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services, and financial education tools through GreenPath Financial Wellness.
As a national non-profit, GreenPath has been assisting individuals across the country for nearly 60 years and will work with you to provide the best possible options based on your individual financial situation.
Members can receive assistance with:
- Financial Counseling – You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling, and debt counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. GreenPath will help you understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services - If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath debt management plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster.
- Housing Services – Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review - Understand your personal credit report and how to improve your score.
- Student Loan Counseling - Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.
GreenPath Telephone Counseling
Financial conversations don’t need to be painful. Call GreenPath directly at 877.337.3399, and one of their kind, caring, NFCC-certified counselors will help you access the resources and experiences you need to make informed financial decisions and find your path to a bright financial future. It’s free, no-pressure, and 100% confidential.
Want them to call you instead? Click to submit a Call-back Request. You should receive a call back within 48 hours of completing the form.
Telephone Counseling Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm