Your Commercial Savings Account represents ownership and membership in the credit union.
- Minimum $25 balance required
- No minimum balance required above $25 to earn interest (interest applied at the end of each quarter)
Commercial Yield-Plus Savings
When you want your money to work a little harder, simply maintain a higher minimum balance to earn a higher rate.
- Requires an initial deposit and minimum balance of $2,000
- No monthly service charges, even when minimum balance is not maintained (earns Regular Share Savings rate when balance falls below minimum)
- Detailed periodic statements
Share Term Certificates
A more secure place to save your money and still have it work hard for you. Typically, the longer you put your money in, the higher dividends it pays.
- Terms from 91 days to 60 months
- $500 minimum deposit required
- Ask your Member Service Representative or click for current rates.
Account Opening Checklist
To open a Commercial account, visit any branch location and bring the following documents:
- Driver’s Licenses for all signers
- Secondary ID for all signers (examples: voter’s registration, credit card, debit card, social security card, etc.)
- Minimum $25 to open a Commercial Savings Account
- Checking deposit based on tier level
- Proof of Eligibility for business
- Proof of Address for all signers
- Business Tax ID Number (EIN) (For all business entities with the possible exception of Sole Proprietor)
- Current Secretary of State for all business entities with the exception of Sole Proprietor
- If you are a Sole Proprietor - EIN IRS document OR Social Security card
- If you are a Limited Liability Corporation - EIN IRS Document, Articles of LLC*, Operating Agreement*- if more than one member
- If you are a Corporation - EIN IRS Document, Articles of Incorporation*, By-Laws*
- If you are an Association - EIN IRS Document, By-Laws*, Letter on letterhead or meeting minutes* listing the approved signers
- If you are a Non Profit Corporation - EIN IRS Document, Articles of Incorporation*, By-Laws*, 501c from IRS, Signed Minutes* from Board Meeting stating the specifics of the request
*Document(s) must be signed and dated.
Please call the Contact Center if you have any questions about opening a Commercial account.
Visit any branch to open a Commercial Account.
See account opening checklist below.