While cars and deals may be hard to find this fall, you can put yourself in the driver’s seat with a better loan rate and term.
- Pre-owned and refinanced vehicles with less than 30,000 miles and less than 2 years old, enjoy the same low rate as new vehicles.
- Defer your first payment up to 60 days from closing.
- We can beat other lenders’ rates by a quarter percent.+
- Get a pre-approval for more bargaining power.
- Apply for a vehicle loan online, in person or by phone.
Not a member yet? Our community-based charter allows anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Greenville County to join.
We will beat outside rate offers.
We will beat other lenders’ rates by a quarter percent+ if the terms and collateral requirements are comparable (excluding automobile manufacturer and captive finance company 0% rate offers.
Pay off your loan faster.
Our Kasasa Loan™ lets you pay ahead to save on interest. And access extra payments at any time.
- Competitive rates for a wide variety of personal needs
- Pay extra to shorten the term and save on interest
- Access that extra cash at any time — without penalties
- Manage your loan with a mobile-friendly dashboard
Enjoy incredible rates on recreational vehicles, too.
You already know we offer the lowest vehicle loan rates around. But did you know we also offer incredible rates on motorcycles, RVs, boats and more. Plus, our definitions of “new” and “used” expand your financing options.
Call us for more information or use our online vehicle loan application to get pre-approved before you shop.
*Annual Percentage Rate is based on a 60-month term. A 60-month loan with first payment deferred 30 days at 4.24% APR and full CD/CL coverage would have monthly payments of $19.68 per thousand borrowed. +Excluding auto manufacturer and captive finance company 0% rate offers; rate floor is 1.74%, offer excludes current loans held by Greenville Federal Credit Union. Minimum loan amount for this offer is $5,000. Offer good from October 1 through November 30, 2022. First payment can be delayed up to 60 days from closing.