Company Partner Program
Company Partner Program Overview
Greenville Federal Credit Union’s Company Partner Program customizes services for the specific needs of your company and its employees. Through this program we bring credit union services directly to your location – making credit union membership more convenient for your employees and providing personalized service for you.
As a Greenville Federal Credit Union Company Partner you have a dedicated company partnership representative to assist you all along the way, from initial partnership setup, to helping your individual associates become credit union members, to hosting financial workshops and seminars for your staff.
The best part about this program is there is no cost to your company!
Benefits to your company
- Financial literacy and budgeting workshops that make a great addition to employee meetings
- On-site membership drives for new or current employees, as often as you need
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction for your employees who are members
- Create a more productive work environment by reducing employees’ financial stress
- Personalized marketing materials for membership drives, benefits packages, and current credit union promotions
- Representative available for on-site meetings with new or potential members to answer questions and setup membership
- Ability to apply for event sponsorship and support for your company events
Benefits to your employees
- Convenient access to credit union membership through meetings at your location
- Financial literacy through on-site financial workshops and seminars
- Ability to access accounts any time through online banking, mobile banking and apps
- Free ATM or VISA Debit Card
- Over 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction
- Savings of over $300 per year when compared to a traditional bank
- Discounted movie and entertainment tickets
- Members have access to free Financial Counseling
Sign Up to Offer Free Employee Financial Wellness Benefits
Current Company Partners
Request information and resources.